Meme (meem) - an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, esp. imitation.
I've never posted a meme before, but better late than never. If you've ever watched Actor's Studio on TV you've seen famous people scratching their heads over these kinds of questions. Now you get to do it too! Here they are, with my answers. Feel free to insert your own and post them on your blog.
1. What is your favorite word? Albondigas (means 'meatball' in Spanish, always makes me chuckle.
2. What is your least favorite word? appropriate (so prissy)
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, emotionally? Singing in harmony. Long walks in beautiful places at sunset (is that corny, or what?)
4. What turns you off? Hateful material on the Internet
5. What is your favorite curse word? Jeez Louise
6. What sound or noise do you love? Ocean waves, the sound of sails when the wind fills them
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Sudden screech of brakes
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Singer
9. What profession would you not like to do? Public school teacher
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Ah, there you are! the choir is looking for another alto!